TROMBETAS RIVER LODGE
Fishing Brazil Adventures, a fishing tour operator, offers you:
How about having three completely different types of fishing in the same place? Have fun with the peacock bass, the giant Amazon catfishes and also with the wild and huge wolf fish that can reach up to 40 pounds.
It is a full 5 and a half days fishing package in a lodge that has 08 spacious and comfortable apartments, all with private bathroom and air conditioning. It has capacity to receive up to 16 anglers.
The lodge is located in the Northwest part of the State of Pará, in the upper part of the Trombetas river, 1 hour and 40 minutes with a private flight from Manaus. The plane will take you to the community of Cachoeira Porteira, the last navigable point of the river when going north. There, a prepared truck will take you on a two-hour journey through the jungle following the river to the north until you reach the lodge. You will be fishing in an isolated area.
The season runs from May to October, although May to June is the best time to fish for the great Amazonian catfish. From July to October it is full of peacock bass, besides the catfishes, only that these in lesser intensity. And of course, you will have the huge wolf fishes available throughout the season.
We suggest that anglers schedule their arrival in Manaus in advance to avoid delays in the private flight departure. To be on the safe side, we recommend that you arrive in Manaus on Fridays, since the private flight leaves Manaus Sunday early in the morning and if you miss this flight it will be very expensive to book a new one.
On the last day, on Sunday, return flights home must be scheduled with departure not before 3:00 pm - Manaus time.
An English - Portuguese translator will be available from you arrival in Manaus until the return to Manaus.
Full-time Whasapp suport before and during the fishing days.
- Full-time Whasapp suport before and during the fishing days:
- Round trip private flight from Manaus to Cachoeira Porteira;
- Two nights hotel in Manaus and all local transfers in Manaus;
- Full meals (BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER) with drinks at will (beer, soft drinks, local juices and water);
- Fishing boats with fishing guide for each pair of anglers with 15HP motor, with a platform for bait casting, fuel, live baits, lead weights and drinks conditioned in a cooler;
- Bath towels and bed sheets;
- Loundry services;
- Lead weights;
- Internet (with limited connection)
- Flights to Manaus;
- Brazilian Visa;
- Health travel insurance;
- Any alcoholic beverage besides beer;
- Meals or additional nights in hotels in Manaus;
- Fishing tackle and artificial baits;
- Tips for fishing guides and for the boat crew;
- Any other item that is not listed in the above list.
- Frequently asked questions
- Arrangements required prior to travel
- Fishing hints
Period - July to November
Duration - 7 days with 5 and a half days of fishing
Fishing of Peacock Bass , giant catfishes and wolf fish
Lodge is located in the upper part of Trombetas River
Departure and arrival - Manaus
This package has a private charter flight from Manaus to Cachoeira Porteira round-trip
LOCATION: TROMBETAS RIVER - 0°38'1.16" S 56°47'16.31" W
IN ORDER TO OBTAIN PRICES, AVAILABILITY, ETC PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW. DO NOT FORGET TO INFORM THE NUMBER OF ANGLERS.
Visit our INFORMATION page where you’ll find:
IMPORTANT NOTE: We inform that, due to the weather conditions and the remote location, sometimes communication could be a problem. So be sure to let your family know about these limitations and remember to leave the emergency contact number(s) with them.
Tucunaré (peacock bass) , Piraíba (huge Amazon catfish), Pirarara(red tail catfish), Jaú, Cachara, Pacu, Cachorra (payara), Jundiá, Bicuda, Corvina, Trairão(wolf fish) and others.
* Required fields