AMAZON FISHING LODGE
Fishing Brazil Adventures, a fishing tour operator, offers you:
A 5 days fishing package at the Lodge that is located 300 km south of Manaus city, in the middle of the Amazon Rain Forest.
Choosing the best location for a great fishing is always a challenge. The AMAZON FISHING LODGE is located in an incredible and preserved area, which has been fondly studied in order to promote the meeting between sporting fishermen with their beautiful trophies, be it the giant peacock bass or the violent catfish of the Amazon Basin. Located in the south of the Amazonas state, in the Lower Amazonas region, the Sucunduri River is a tributary of the Canuma River, which drains into the Madeira River. It’s an amazing place with excellent fishing spots both for fly and bait casting with countless lakes / ponds near de lodge. An extremely wild and rich in fish river
The Lodge offers fishing packages with 5 days of fishing and accommodate up to 20 anglers in its 10 comfortable suits all with air conditioner and mini bar.
Fishing package includes, two nights hotel in Manaus, local transfers and a private flight round-trip Manaus - lodge.
An English / Portuguese Translator will be available during you entire journey.
Full-time whatsapp support before and during the fishing days.
- Trained and skilled staff with English speaking receptionist;
Fishing guides with deep knowledge of the area;
- Room services and loundry services;
- Air-conditioned restaurant with internet acess and a kiosk where you can prepare your barbecue;
- Landing strip 1200 meters long;
- Fishing stuffs shop.
- Full-time whatsapp support before and during the fishing days;
- Air charter (Manaus/Inn/Manaus);
- Accommodation in single or double rooms (2 nights) in Manaus;
- All transfers in Manaus (airport/hotel/airport/hotel/airport);
- English / Portuguese translator available during your entire journey;
- Accommodation in single or double rooms with air conditioning, minibar and bathroom;
- Air-conditioned restaurant, satellite TV, Internet;
- Maid/laundry service;
- Full board with breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snacks;
- Unlimited beverages (beer, soda, juice and water);
- Free fuel for fishing days;
- A motorboat equipped with a 30HP outboard motor, thermal box, life jacket, electric motor with a fishing guide/pilot;
- White baits (fish available in the river during the season);
- Unlimited fishing weights to be used during the fishing days;
- Fishing licenses.
- International air fares;
- Brazilian Visa;
- Health travel insurance;
- Fishing tackle and artificial baits;
- Tips for the fishing guides and the Inn employees;
- Any other item not listed in the list above;
- Frequently asked questions
- Arrangements required prior to travel
- Fishing hints
Period - from July to November (high season)
Duration: 7 days package / 5 days fishing
Fishing of Peacock bass and also more than twenty different types of local fishes including the paiaras and the giant Amazon catfishes
Hotel in Manaus (1 or 2 nights) and all local transfers
Private charter flight Manaus – Lodge – Manaus included
LOCATION: 5°35'21.32"S 59°33'13.85"W
IN ORDER TO OBTAIN PRICES, AVAILABILITY, ETC PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW. DO NOT FORGET TO INFORM THE NUMBER OF ANGLERS.
WE CAN PROVIDE FISHING TACKLE, IF NECESSARY (rods, reels, spinning reels, artificial baits, etc.). PRICES TO BE NEGOTIATED
Visit our INFORMATION page where you’ll find:
IMPORTANT NOTE: We inform that, due to the weather conditions and the remote location, sometimes communication could be a problem. So be sure to let your family know about these limitations and remember to leave the emergency contact number(s) with them.
- PEACOCK TATICS, TACKLE, LURES, FLY INFO
- WATER LEVELS ESSENTIALS FOR PEACOCK BASS FISHING
- FISHING TACKLE: SELECTION_USE_SETTINGS_HINTS
- PACKING YOUR BAGS FOR YOUR FISHING TRIP - WHAT TO BRING
- PASSPORT AND VISA CONSIDERATIONS
- DICTIONARY ENGLISH-PORTUGUESE WITH FISHING TERMS & BRAZILIAN FISHES NAMES
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS - FISHING BRAZIL ADVENTURES
Peacock bass (pinima, popoca and paca types), arapaima, aruanã, matrinxã, apapá, cachorra (payara), bicuda, tambaqui, pacu, piau, pirarara (red tail cat fish), piraíba (giant cat fish), barbado, cachara, caparari, dourada, jundiá, piranambu, jatuarana, among others
* Required fields